Working with you I create ceremonies are totally personalized to your needs.
If you are having a destination wedding and want to complete the legal requirements before you leave, you can meet with me to get that all figured out.
Your ceremony can be as formal or informal as you like!
You want to do something unique we can do it!
Big or small, your will ceremony reflect you and your relationship.
You may be wondering what the process is for preparing to have a marriage commissioner officiate your wedding ceremony. This is a testimonial that explains my approach to preparing your ceremony.
JoAnne met with us shortly after our engagement. The meeting was for each party to get to know each other and see she was the right fit, but no commitment necessary. JoAnne showed us the required legal parts of the ceremony and what would be made our own. After meeting JoAnne our decision was easily made. She made us feel comfortable and we knew our ceremony would be creative to our story. Shortly after our meeting and our decision to hire JoAnne as our marriage commissioner, she sent us a questionnaire to get to know us and our love story and what we admired in one another. After we submitted our answers JoAnne created the script for our ceremony and sent it to us for review. It was perfect. It was our love written into a beautiful story that would be part of our marriage ceremony. There was never any judgement and JoAnne supported us through every step of the way! JoAnne met us a few days before our wedding date and went over all the details again. We loved our meetings with JoAnne and always left happy, confident and excited for her to marry us. If JoAnne was in a business with a high customer return rate, we would chose her again and again! We have recommended her to our friends and family and have no regrets with our decision to include her in our wedding ceremony. Thanks, JoAnne! Calle & Brent
Here are some suggested ceremony types. All of these can be customized to suit your personalities.
- The two of you, your two witnesses, and me
- The legal requirements only
Informal Traditional Ceremony
- A legal ceremony with guests
- There may be some customization to a basic ceremony script.
Formal Traditional Ceremony
- A personalized ceremony that reflects your personality, heritage, values, etc.
- Could include these parts but is not limited to – an inspirational speech by me or a significant guest, personal and legal vows, and exchange of rings
- You can add features that celebrate unity, such as lighting of a unity candle, creating a memory box, log cutting, planting a tree – the possibilities are endless.